Real Estate and Personal Finance Content Writer.
I’m Agnes A. Gaddis
I started writing for clients while in College as a way to meet piling student loan. Most of my clients were either real estate agents who needed to create good content and focus on other aspects of their business or fix-flip investors. Soon I learnt SEO and I was able to write content that ranked on the first page of Google for some of my clients.
Cups of Coffee
Problems I Solve
- Helping you create great content to build your online following.
- Creating content that people love, for professionals who are pressed for time.
- Copywriting for different stages of the sales cycle.
- Helping you create content strategy that keeps people interested.
- Creating Effective SEO-optimized content for different pages of your site.
My clients that were impressed came back and I started looking into freelance writing as a potential venture. In short, I have been doing this for eight years. I have been able to work both on-field and off for top realtors and helped clinch a number of home deals via emotional value content.
Over the years, I noticed that a lot of articles on real estate and investing end up confusing readers. Consequently, having a writer that can break down lingos and technicals, expressing them in layman terms will do wonders for your bottom line.
Am a communications major and real estate professional. I write informative and in-depth content on real estate and personal finance in a way that readers find useful and captivating.
- Copy Writing
- Information Architecture
- Content Strategy
- Product Reviews
I’m a sucker for fine words. The World needs more of them. You can help.